Please please please think about what you’re saying because even if you’re trying to help certain things can be received as triggering or offensive. Be kind, be thoughtful and be supportive because everybody has a struggle to face. Thank you for reading have a lovely day :)
Unfortunately that’s most peoples reactions when I tell them I’m bipolar.
i saw somebody tweet this about how to hide your phone in class anD ITS REALLY PISSING BECAUSE THE CALCULATOR IS CLEARLY RIGHT THERE LIKE HIDE THAT SHIT OR SOMETHING PUT IT IN YOUR BOOKBAG SIT ON IT STICK IT UP YOUR ASS DONT JUST LEAVE IT THERE UNDER THE DAMN CALCULATOR BACKING IF YOU ARE GONNA USE YOUR PHONE IN CLASS BE AT LEAST A LITTLE SMART ABOUT IT DAMN
im at starbucks right now and some other person with a mac just put this word doc into my air drop????????????????
Did you say yes
tHEY JUST CALLED OUT A FRAPPUCINO FOR SWAG MONEY (thats the name of my computer on airdrop) IM GONNA CR Y
Romance in the 21st Tumblr century
do you ever just get mad because you’re spending your only teenage years feeling like you want to jump off a cliff while other people are having the time of their lives and being in love and just being good at things and you’re just kind of there
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
i mean really, who doesn’t want to be a mermaid
the little mermaid